Episode 5 Overall75%
Pacing: Episode 575%
Story: Episode 575%
Hello and Welcome Reviewers!
Today, I’m reviewing episode 5 from season 6 of The Walking Dead.
Episode #5 – “Now”
While Alexandria recovers from the Wolves’ attack, Maggie and Aaron set out on the search for Glenn. Meanwhile, the intimacy between Rick and Jessie grows, as the herd approaches.**
This episode 5 review from season 6 of The Walking Dead contains possible spoilers. You’ve been warned.
** Warning, Possible Spoilers!!!! **
The Walking Dead is back in the present time and things just keep on getting interesting. You have a lot of character development for many characters in this episode.
- You find out that Maggie is pregnant when trying to escape from Alexandria.
- Aaron feels very guilty about the Wolves coming into town. He tells the whole village that he’s to blame.
- Rick is the new leader of the community. Deanna went all crazy and decided that Rick is the man. She’s no longer in the right shape to lead the entire group.
- Ron is planning something. I think he’s trying to get close to Rick so he could kill him. Ron is still a creep and showed he would do anything in order to survive. The fact that he’s going to Rick for combat training is a way for him to attack without being suspected too much.
- Spencer is devious and a drunk. Who knows what he will do in the future to keep alive. He has a mentality that keeps order but allows him to do whatever he pleases. It could be dangerous if someone’s life is at stake.
- Hook-ups for the week: Rick + Jesse, and Denise + Tara (only a quick kiss).
The semi-fight between Carl and Ron was awesome entertainment. You could barely call it a fight just because they kind of shoved each other and the final shove knocked down Ron. If you watched this fight then you would laugh and probably make some high school jokes about it.
The only thing I didn’t like about this week’s episode was Deanna. She kept on spacing out for majority of the episode and even went into “Rick Mode” at the end which was creepy. It looks like her character could turn into a newer version of the Governor and you know how crazy he went after a while. Hopefully she realizes there’s only room for one crazy person and that’s Rick, ha.
Final Grade -> 75%
Enough on what I thought about the episodes.
What are your thoughts about The Walking Dead’s new season so far? Leave a comment down below!
If you would like a movie reviewed or have any movie related questions then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you love watching TV shows? Enjoy watching movies? If so, you should get your voice out there. Start writing some reviews! Email us at email@example.com.
Like us on:
Facebook Bring On The Reviews
Follow us on:
Instagram at BringOnTheReviews
YouTube at BringOnTheReviews
Tumblr at BringOnTheReviews
Don’t forget to comment, share and subscribe! See you next time Reviewers!
**Provided by IMDB.com